How to avoid making mistakes

Tue, Dec 27 2011 05:48am GMT 1
Ahoo ....
Ahoo ....
53 Posts
Hi friends
The ESL students face with this problem during learning ,I mean making mistakes :D
What's the solution of this problem?
Is there any simple rules for it?
Tue, Dec 27 2011 09:43am GMT 2
Hazem Osrof
Hazem Osrof
6 Posts
hi,
i think this topic is too general, may u mention a specific mistake to have a discussion abt?
thanx :)

Tue, Dec 27 2011 12:10pm GMT 3
Ahoo ....
Ahoo ....
53 Posts
:D as you see I brought up this discussion in grammar forum,so that's about grammar mistakes,includes writing too ...
Wed, Dec 28 2011 04:01pm GMT 4
cosmicman 9
cosmicman 9
43 Posts
i think we should make use of their basic language , or base language . you can show picutre to them and provoke them to write about it , might this may help them
Tue, Apr 17 2012 10:59am BST 5
DUMBO .............
DUMBO .............
113 Posts
English spelling is irregular and even many native-speaker adults have difficulties with it. Spelling mistakes do not usually prevent the reader from understanding what the writer is trying to say, but they can create a negative impression. For this reason it is advisable to try to remove them from important pieces of writing. Probably, the best way is to write on the computer and use a spell check.
Sat, May 12 2012 11:41am BST 6
IMRAN ULLAH
IMRAN ULLAH
5 Posts
think like the ways think aasyah...
Fri, Jun 1 2012 03:54pm BST 7
Ayuu John
Ayuu John
1 Posts
Yaah Thanks Aassyan
Sat, May 11 2013 10:36pm BST 8
Alireza Maghooli
Alireza Maghooli
1 Posts
hi everybody
making mistakes is part of learning.when there is no mistake no learning occure .mistakes are not important in fact there are errors which are very dangerous.when sb mistake it shows that he or she knows that but can not say it in the right way but errors there are no data in his or her mind no information .so as u see this in more dangerous.sorry if i talked too much.Embarassed
Sat, Jun 1 2013 05:12pm BST 9
sky 1
sky 1
1 Posts
hi every body
as my friend say practice makes perfects
we all in need to practice more and more to acheave our goal thait it's became aflouent in englishSmile
Fri, Jun 7 2013 04:48am BST 10
keshab  magar
keshab magar
4 Posts
Well all know that little knowledge is to much dangerous. So we have little knowledge of English. But do not forget this sentence "In every life we have some trouble but when you worry you it make double". So, don't worry- be happy. We need lots up practice for get to much knowledge about english. I also agreed this word practice make can perfect.So don not waste your time let's do practice.....and be success.... :(y)
Fri, Jun 7 2013 04:48am BST 11
keshab  magar
keshab magar
4 Posts
Well all know that little knowledge is to much dangerous. So we have little knowledge of English. But do not forget this sentence "In every life we have some trouble but when you worry you it make double". So, don't worry- be happy. We need lots up practice for get to much knowledge about english. I also agreed this word practice make can perfect.So don not waste your time let's do practice.....and be success.... :(y)
Sun, Dec 4 2016 10:07am GMT 12
sicko kk
sicko kk
9 Posts
I also could not find the solution to this problem. Then, I read an article on custom essay writing services which helped me out a lot on this problem. I think it might help you as well. Have a look there.
Sat, Dec 17 2016 09:03am GMT 13
sicko kk
sicko kk
9 Posts
Whether you’re an established business or a newly conceived one, who you are as a brand will really come through on one of our attention capturing banner stands. banners seattle
Sat, Jun 3 2017 10:44am BST 14
Leesa Johnson
Leesa Johnson
13 Posts

There are four ways which you need to follow if you need to learn the English Language. Writing, Reading, Listening and watching.

If you are a good reader, you can develop your vocabulary part and also it will improve your writing skills because while reading you can understand the correct way of writing a content.

Listening and watching some English videos will help you to enhance your communication skills as you can learn the correct accent through watching videos.

Please login or sign up to post on this network.
Click here to sign up.